Lasker,E v Thomas,G London 1912 - White to play & win in 7 moves Solution
AGM this Wednesday 3rd September.
See Ron's Web page for details of an onging tournament in the U.S.A & some really good videos.
to the website for New England Chess Club.
We aim to provide the opportunity for everyone to participate in the sport of chess in Peterborough, England, and the surrounding area. Every Wednesday from 7:30pm, we meet at the Lancaster Club in Yaxley to enjoy chess in a competitive but friendly atmosphere.
We cater for all standards of play and organise teams in the county leagues, hold internal events and championships and can offer tuition to improve your game.
* meet weekly throughout the year
* cater for all standards of play
* enter teams in county leagues
* organise internal championships and events
* offer tuition to improve your game